YOU CAN FEEL SAFE AND COMFORTABLE WITH US.
We have already done a lot that you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us.
Your health, but also your well-being, is our top priority.
We think that our hotel has many advantages compared to others in the current difficult situation. For the individual arrival by car we are very conveniently located and there are enough parking spaces. Once you have arrived, the secluded location in the countryside ensures that you will only meet a few other people. Furthermore, the hotel complex is very spacious. The restaurant is large and divided into several separable areas where guests are well distributed.
Here you will find an overview of some of the measures we have already introduced and answers to questions you may have:
There is a breakfast buffet, except when we have very few guests in the house. But that's no problem, because then we will bring everything to your table. You will not miss anything.
On Sundays we offer you our brunch buffet. On the other days we offer either a lunch buffet or a 3-course menu.
In the evening we offer you either a dinner buffet or a 4-course menu.
The à la carte area in our pleasure zone is open on every day from 6pm to 10pm.
Our pizzeria BREXX is open.
Beer and pizza are available (almost) as usual. Bowling is also possible again.
Our opening hours:
Monday to Thursday 5pm - 11pm, Friday 2pm - 12pm,
Saturday 12 - 12pm, Sunday and public holiday 12 - 10pm
You can also order our room service selection to your room between 6pm and 10pm.
- Disinfectants are available in all areas of the hotel.
- Cleaning cycles are shortened and contact surfaces such as door handles, light switches, bathroom fittings, toilets, handrails or lift buttons are regularly disinfected. Rooms and public areas are often ventilated.
- Utility items are disinfected after each use.
- All employees wear mouth/nose protection and gloves where necessary. They regularly clean or disinfect their hands thoroughly.
- We observe the prescribed distances. Where necessary, we reduce the risk of infection by attaching Plexiglas panels or curtains.
- Check-in and check-out as well as ordering and payment in restaurants and bars are carried out contactlessly, as far as this is possible.
The health of our guests and equally of our employees is very important to us. Therefore we ask guests with signs of a cold not to visit us. We will then rebook existing reservations free of charge. We also make sure that our employees are aware of this and instruct them to stay away from us at any sign of work.
- Please wait in front of the entrance until you are placed by our staff.
- Please wear a mouth-and-nose protection until you take your seat at the table, also when moving around the restaurant and the accesses to the sanitary facilities.
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 metres to other guests and staff wherever possible.
- Please fill in the template to record your data. (This data is only used to trace chains of infection and will not be used for other purposes, and will be destroyed after 1 month).
- Please disinfect your hands before entering the guest room.
- The tables can be occupied by any number of persons from two households and from 10.06. also by up to 10 persons from any number of households.
Yes, our guests also wear a mouth/nose protection when they move around inside of the hotel. You are welcome to purchase this at our reception desk. However, you do not have to wear one at the table in the restaurant. Nor on the terraces, the saunas, on the sunbeds in the indoor swimming pool or in the rest areas, when exercising in the gym or in the conference room.
The swimming pool and sauna area may reopen on 10 June. Unfortunately, the steam bath and laconium must then remain out of operation for the time being, as only saunas and steam baths with an operating temperature above 60 degrees Celsius are permitted.
Our Beauty Spa is open again. All wellness massages and treatments can be offered again. What would you like to have? Relaxing? Stimulating? Please reserve your appointment in advance by calling 0 26 24 -105 700.
Our opening hours:
Monday to Thursday 10 - 3 o'clock,
Friday, Saturday and on public holidays 10 - 6 o'clock,
Sunday 10 - 2 o'clock
The fitness area is open again, as usual daily from 9:30am - 9:30pm. Of course, the applicable distance regulations must be observed, but mask does not have to be worn during the workout. There are currently no classes taking place.
Table tennis can be played again. Our weekend and weekly courses take place regularly - of course with all the prescribed measures to avoid infection.
We observe the current corona control regulations. For table tennis, the concept of the German Table Tennis Federation is decisive, which results in reduced group sizes, hygiene measures, etc. By the way, spectators are now allowed to enter the hall again.
You can be sure that we implement all regulations together with the team of our table tennis school, so that you can enjoy your training without any worries. Nothing stands in the way of a booking on your part, because you can change or cancel your course free of charge until the end of august up to one day before arrival due to our changed cancellation conditions.
For all holiday, wellness and table tennis offers with arrival until the 18th December 2020 we offer the possibility to change or cancel free of charge until one day before arrival. Our best price flex overnight stay rate can still be cancelled free of charge until 18.00 hrs on the day of arrival.
All bookings already made for non-cancellable rates with arrival in this year will receive a voucher in the amount of the cancellation costs.
Conferences or meetings that are to take place until the end of the year can be rebooked and cancelled free of charge up to 2 weeks before the start.