Between woods and meadows, corn fields and cool streams, in an almost forgotten valley...you find our small fortress of solitude.
Enter our valley, the "Brexbachtal", and check in to find all the amenities of a private 4-star superior hotel – the perfect hideaway whether you’re looking for exceptional adventures or pure relaxation.
Tucked away in the heart of nature, the ZUGBRÜCKE is your active, sports and wellness hotel. It merges our passionate family tradition with advanced modern wellness standards.
FITNESS & WELLNESS CENTER "AVIVA BALANCE"
Our Aviva Balance Center will wash away all stresses – a soothing place for body, mind and soul spreading out on more than 1,500 sqm. For those indulging in a wellness weekend – or a longer stay:
- Modern fitness studio incl. course rooms, training equipment, large ergometer area and fitness bar
- Indoor swimming pool and sauna area, sun terrace with whirlpool, steam bath, laconium, sanarium, Finnish sauna and multisensory showers.
- Beauty Spa with traditional and wellness massages, facials, herbal spa, body rituals, sound baths, soft pack treatments and wellness Ayurveda
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
The ZUGBRÜCKE offers a selection of top restaurants and bars famous for their hospitality:
- Restaurant Z shines with local herbal cuisine. Enjoy the lavish buffets in the "Burghof" or à la carte lunch and dinner in the "Schatzkammer" – as well as, of course, in the morning a rich breakfast buffet.
- CUBE Bar & Lounge with a large selection of cocktails and spirits
- BREXX, our new gastronomy concept with craft beer brewery, special pizzas and bowling
Right from our doorsteps you can set out on one of the numerous enchanting hiking trails winding through the woods of our valley. There are also many great destinations waiting for you in the Westerwald, such as the nearby city of Koblenz (ancient and beautiful), the blooming area of the national garden show, or the spectacular cable car crossing the Rhine to the Ehrenbreitstein Fortress.
Further, the hotel is located in the heart of a traditional ceramic craft area. You can visit one of the many local manufactures as well as the nearby ceramic museum. Another highlight is Europe’s longest archaeological monument, the impressive Limes that marks the former Roman frontier.